LET’S GET STARTED
Real estate marketing involves so much more than a sign in the yard or a web posting. Successful agents use a variety of methods to attract and qualify prospects, including the latest Internet and communication advances.
Ten tips that will add value to your home and increase your chances of a successful sale.
Setting the Right Price is Essential
Setting the right price for your home is key to the home selling process. Learn how to study market trends and set the right price for your home.
Staging Your Home for Success
Staging your home is an important part of the sales process. This provides home showing tips that can help boost a home’s curb appeal and create a lasting first impression. Potential buyers will feel “at home” – and more likely to buy – as soon as they walk through the door.
CREATING A PLAN
USA Realty can help you build a marketing plan for your home that will help to improve your chances of selling it at the best price possible, in the shortest amount of time.
CREATE A MARKETING PLAN
Much of an agent’s work is quiet, behind the scenes – and important. Promoting your home involves several outreach efforts, including scheduling, marketing and hosting open houses, following up with open house visitors, having conversations with ad respondents, and posting photos and virtual tours on the web. Being your guide and confidant is part of the process as well.
Selling can entail a variety of marketing strategies, and your agent will develop a plan especially for your home, which will help set it apart in your local marketplace and attract buyers. Once listed, it’s likely that the home will be quickly entered into the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), displayed and distributed to over 500 national and local real estate websites, where most buyers begin their search for a new home.
TIP: A marketing plan will help sell a home at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time
ADDING VALUE TO YOUR HOME
Following these 10 tips will help to add value to your home and increase your chances of a sale.
THE TOP 10: TIPS TO ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOME
1. Clean, organize, and neutralize your space: Unclutter your house to make it look bigger and cleaner. Buyers need to be able to envision their own belongings in the home; so, avoid using bright colors and too many personal effects.
2. Keep Your Lawn Green: Get your lawn in shape. A patchy lawn takes away from the home’s overall appearance. Your local hardware store has supplies to re-seed those unhealthy areas.
3. Add insulation to save energy: The most inexpensive way to increase your home’s energy is to add insulation, which can reduce heating and cooling costs by more than 25%.
4. Update kitchen appliances: The kitchen is often the room that buyers gravitate towards first, and an updated kitchen can help sell your home. You don’t have to remodel your kitchen to give it a new look. Updating your appliances to the current standard and replacing cabinet doors and hardware can make a big impact at a relatively low cost.
5. Update bathroom fixtures: A little change can go a long way when it comes to the look of your bathroom. Updating simple fixtures such as your sink and faucet can give any outdated bathroom style.
6. Build a fence: If you’re trying to sell a house, the appearance of a fence adds value to the home overall. Buyers with children or pets will appreciate the privacy and security of an enclosed backyard.
7. Repair the gutter: Ensuring that your gutter is clean is crucial in protecting your home against water damage.
8. Light up the outside: An easy and inexpensive way to increase your home’s outdoor space is to add lighting. It makes it more appealing and safer.
9. Store and organize: Ample storage space is a plus, especially when it comes to garages and closets. Efficient closet structures can help keep your clothes organized and can save space.
10. Polish off the basement: Rather than adding an additional room, it is more cost-efficient to remodel your basement. This adds value and usable space.
11. Consider a home warranty.
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]